Wednesday 4 January 2012

Skincare Routine feat. Clarisonic Mia Review

I never had problem skin in high school, of course I had a blemish once in a while but it was never an issue. More times than I can remember I have simply slept in my makeup out of pure laziness and most of the time that would cause me to wake with a brand new zit. Now, at 20 years old, I take off my makeup and wash my face every single night, but have the worst skin of my life! Well, until I tried my Clarisonic.
I had come across so many great reviews on this face washing tool that claimed to clean 6 times better than with just your hands and is softer on your skin than an exfoliator. I asked for the 'Mia' for Christmas, because it's just the one speed, smaller version, and I didn't need the body brush that the original one comes with.
The bristles on the brush are so soft and massage your skin so nicely! You hardly need to press it on your face for it to work and it really brings your face wash to a great lather. The brush automatically turns off after 1 minute, and the idea is to spend 20 seconds on your forehead, 20 seconds on your nose and chin, and 10 on each cheek.
It's very common to break out the first 5-10 days of using the Clarisonic because it is bringing all the dirt to the surface. The Clarisonic has made my skin feel incredible, rejuvenated, and even given it a beautiful, bright glow!
The clarisonic cleansing system is definitely not only for acne prone people. It is just great for any skin type because it rids of dead skin on the surface and promotes proper blood circulation to your face and neck area to create a healthy looking complexion. 
Because I am acne prone, it's recommended to me to use face washes that contain salicylic acid. My favourite one that I used for all of 2011 is the Garnier daily cleansing gel. Combining the Clarisonic Mia with this face wash is magical, it really helps massage it deep into your pores so that the salicylic acid can get to work!

As you can probably gather from this, the Clarisonic Mia has become my skincare routine saviour! I recommend it to anyone with any skin!
Happy Washing :)
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment