Wednesday 4 January 2012

Spend or Save: Watches

For many months now, over sized watches have been a trend.. specifically gold/rose gold watches. Most people have been leaning towards the Michael Kors men's watches (I don't blame them, they're beautiful), but I couldn't bring myself to drop $325.00 on a watch for myself.  For me, this was just a trend so I went out and bought an over sized gold watch from a local Aldo store and I have to say that I love it. I only spent $30.00 plus tax on it! Because it was just a small purchase, I don't feel guilty if I'm not wearing it everyday and I think it looks almost as great as a designer watch!
I have to say, that if I had always been a watch person or really used my watch to tell the time (I wear it only as adornment) I would be able to justify the splurge because that's when quality would matter.
Not to mention, what girl doesn't like some expensive jewelry?
Here is a picture of a comparable Michael Kors watch that goes for $325.00 plus tax.
So before going out and purchasing your watch to follow the trend, make sure this is an investment and commitment you're ready to make!:)
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment